May 11th, 2018
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Full registration fee will be applied for the correspondence author.
- The abstract must not exceed 200 words.
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The title should be capitalized.
- The presenting author name should be selected and underlined.
- The tables and figures cannot be included.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
- Posters must be 70 cm wide and 110 cm high. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their poster.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- Scientific Committees decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard.
- All presenters must register to attend the Meeting.